We have hit the ground running in 2018 and the business activity for the April contract round is now well and truly underway. However, let us take a few minutes to celebrate our Business Energy successes of 2017.
TPI Satisfaction Survey 2017
Cornwall Insight has recently published the TPI Satisfaction Survey 2017 results and we are delighted to have been recognised by many different brokers across the industry. The survey highlights that our energy partners acknowledge our commitment to six simple promises: we listen, we respond, we engage, we commit, we deliver and we evolve.
What are the key findings from the report?
- SSE ranked top in both the SME and I&C rankings, scoring 7.1 and 7.8/10
- 90% of I&C respondents are likely or highly likely to recommend our service
- 79% of SME respondents are likely or highly likely to recommend our service
How well do we meet TPI needs in comparison to other suppliers?
What TPIs said about SSE
- “Lots of suppliers now have an impersonal inbox, SSE always has assigned account managers.”
- "There's no such thing as a perfect supplier, but SSE are up there."
- "SSE has a good speed of response, is able to turn tenders around quickly and has good account managers and competitive prices."
MAXIMeyes Annual Supplier Awards
SSE Business Energy’s commitment to providing excellent customer service, has also been recognised by award-winning energy consultancy, MAXIMeyes. Our very own Kristian Wells and Chantelle Waters have been awarded Account Manager and Administrator of the Year respectively, in the consultancy’s annual supplier awards. SSE Business Energy also scooped the top prize for supplier of the year.
The reasons for our success
- Flexibility – we share pricing quickly without any issues
- Dedicated contacts and communication – we provide regular updates and keep our customers informed of registration issues
- Authenticity – we carry out any actions in a fair, honest, transparent and professional way
I hope the results serve as a positive reminder that SSE Business Energy puts customers at the heart of everything we do. And if a problem does occur, we’ll work to resolve the issues quickly and effectively – promptly bringing in the appropriate people and skills through a tried and tested process.
Energy Live Consultancy Conference - 22 March 2018
If you want more industry knowledge and support to help your business grow, please visit our stand at Energy Live Consultancy Conference. Learn from SSE Business Energy in an electric and dynamic environment, that is tailor made for energy brokers and consultants from across the industry.